On Sep 19, 6:28 pm, Zans Mihejevs <zans....@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to create a script that would automatically change a
> property of a tiddler when some event happens. For example, I would
> like to make it so that if I press a checkbox a certain Tiddler's
> "modified date" would change to today (I'm using CheckBoxPlugin).
> Would anyone have any advice?

One way you could go about it is to assign code like the following to
the action of checking the box:
var tid = store.fetchTiddler('your tiddler title');
tid.modified = new Date();
store.saveTiddler(tid.title, tid.title, tid.text, tid.creator,
tid.modified, tid.tags, tid.fields);

This fetches the tiddler object from the tiddlywiki store, changes the
modified date to the current date and time and then saves it.

That should do it. If you need anymore help let us know

Colm