Hi DM,

I have no idea why thos ecore macros wont work and I think they
should.

On the other hand - without any intentions to discredit Udo's work - I
suggest you stop using DataTiddlerPlugin. It definetely had its most-
valuable use in the past ...but since the dawn of slices and extended
tiddler fields, noone should really be using it any longer. However,
if you do know of good reasons to still use it I would be glad if you
shared them ...that's my 5 cents.

Cheers, Tobias.