Well, no the idea is to make a box in which I can write (an idea, a
question etc) when I work with smth so that I can view it after in
other context (for example, I meet an expert in differential equations
and I can easily find all the questions I'd like to ask).

So the solution looks as an .html file which reads:

<head>
        <title>A &quot;link&quot; page which redirects to the chosen one.</
title>
</head>

Unfortunately, Opera waits smth like 1 sec before redirection, but
FireFox and IE work properly. I wonder if there's a way to quicken
Opera.