Hello Tobias. Nice work, it became much better than I was expecting. Sorry
for the late email, but I was busy...

Anyway, you asked about a use case for those bars. I just find it inspiring
to track my own progress with progress bar. For example, if I'm reading a
pdf with 100 pages, and I'm at page 23, I put it on OpenOffice Calc and the
corresponding progressbar gets filled a little. And then I update, until I
get 100%. Using these techniques I discovered that I start to lose focus on
my readings at ~30%, and then eventually stops before 100%, because other
new pdf comes.

Also, I wanted to learn how to code plugins for TW, and I've learned that I
need a lot more Javascript, CSS and HTML (more pdfs to read!). Man, this is
harder than I've thought! But it's cool too. Totally different from the
desktop apps that I'm used to code. I'll take a good look at your code, and
try to figure it out it's workings.  Thanks Tobias, I'm really grateful!
Thank you too colmjude, I'll use your tip.

Best regards!

--
*Rafael da Silva Carrasco*
*Mestrando em Ciência da Computação*