Howdy,

I was happily using TiddlyWiki for about two weeks without problems,
when I decided to upgrade to Lucid Lynx.  Now I can't read two of the
wikis that I created.  I still have the original on ~/Desktop/
empty.html, and that one loads fine, while two other wikis are in
other subdirectories.  I type their file:///home/user/Desktop/path/area.html,
and the browser ignores it and still shows whatever it was being shown
before.

After several tests, I noticed that the same wiki file, when moved to
Desktop or to /tmp, loads fine.  I have set all subdirectories in the
path to its desired location to chmod 775, and it still does not work.

Has anyone else seen this behavior?  Any idea how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.