Hi all,

I've searched here but can't find the answer I need.

Here is my case. I divided tiddler text into two part - the normal and
the hidden. The hidden part was put into a section like this:

/%
!Hidden
The hidden part text...
!End
%/

Then I use a slider to grab that part:

<<slider chkTxtHidden [[CurrentTiddlerTitle##Hidden]] "More...">>

This makes the tiddler looks like normal blog post. At first you see
the normal part, and you can click the slider to read the whole post.

This worked great with a little problem that when I change the tiddler
title, I have to remember changing the title in the slider as well.
Otherwise the slider can't find the correct section to view.

I'm wonder is there a parameter represent the current tiddler title?
So I can put into the slider syntax which can automatically represent
the change of the title?

Cheers,
octw