I got a problem while inserting a parameter into a <<newTiddler>> with
a field value. My code is something like this:

<<option txtNewValue>>
<<clickify  newTiddler
  label:"Add New Item"
  fields:"id:{{config.options.txtNewValue}}">>

I thought this should create an input box, and the <<newTiddler>>
would grab the value writing into the field "id". However, it failed.
It write exactly these words: "{{config.options.txtNewValue}}", not
the value grabbed from the input box. No matter I change the syntax

  fields:id:{{config.options.txtNewValue}} or
  fields:[[id:{{config.options.txtNewValue}}]]

They were just not working. Any ideas?

Cheers,
octw