> Regarding spam, I think tiddlyspace is still so unknown that it should
> be a minor problem. (Do we get spamming in here for example? This
> google group is not moderated as far as I know, or? )

I've been moderator for this group (and TiddlyWikiDev) since 2005...

... and believe me, we *do* get spam!  However, all messages from
first-time posters are sent to me (and the other admins) for review
and approval before being posted/sent to the rest of the group.  In
the past, there was a LOT of spam (sometimes dozens in a single day).
Fortunately, Google has improved their filters, so they can block
obvious spam without even sending it for approval, so there's much
less spam for the moderators to deal with.

Also, in my opinion, a robust *technical* mechanism and strategy for
dealing with spammers is essential for TiddlySpace to achieve more
wide-spread acceptance and future success.  In light of the *current*
'unknown-ness' of TiddlySpace, it seems to me that *now* is the right
time to begin finding solutions, before the spam actually becomes a
problem in the first place.

-e