I am sorry to rephrase the subject.

I have more experiences than once that it's difficult to get
Tiddlywiki be presented through some FOSS events. The first, it was
only put as a show case only, not for a mere formal presentation. The
second was a chance to be put together in a one hour slot with
Mediawiki, which ended up with more of the MW stuffs from another
presenter.

It's always a good chance to get q & a from current users of
Tiddlywiki. However We need also to answer those probably awkward
questions from the audience. One question was like this, "how much
open source Tiddlywiki is?" from an open source facilitator, and "do
you need only one file to run Tiddlywiki?".

Perhaps you have also some aroused questions from the TW novice
audience. Please tell.

If I could get Tiddlywiki well presented in some event, it would also
mean that I will get support from the organisator although probably
less than enough:(

Handoko -
www.datacom.co.id/blog.html
www.datacom.co.id/tiddly_tutor.html