Hi Curtis,

What do you mean exactly with "Still didn't work" with FF and "it
worked" with Chrome?

I'am using a heavily modified MPTW with FF v3.6.11.
A fresh copy of MPTW works as well with FF.

If you create a new tiddler say Test1 and tag it with Test, do you see
the tag Test in the upper left corner?
And when you click on the tag Test opens the tiddler Test?
If yes, do you see Tagged as 'Test': in the tiddler Test? And to the
right of that things like "title↑, modified, created ..." when you
hover over the tiddler?

Cheers,

Ton