On Oct 21, 2:23 pm, Plausible <verreh...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I created a new space to serve as my public area for TW stuff:
> hal.tiddlyspace.com/#About
>
> 1) I have a near-black 'TertiaryPale' for a dark right-hand menu. This
> also makes the edit view box unreadable. Can I either change the text
> colour in the edit view, or dissociate the right-hand menu background
> colour from the edit box background colour?

You can change the CSS for the edit box when in read only mode by
adding something similar to the following to the StyleSheetTiddler
tiddler
.editor textarea.readOnly {
        color: #fff;
}

This will change the colour of the text to white.
Out of interest is it you that has altered the ColorPalette to have a
dark colour as TertiaryPale? Or was it the color palette generator?

> 2) Trying to optimise for a small screen, I messed a bit with
> StyleSheetCommentsPlugin and CommentsPlugin. 3 issues:
> - how to centre that 'Add comment' button vertically and horizontally
> next to the comment box?
> - There's a lot of empty space above the commen...@... box. Can this
> be reduced?
> - reiterating from an earlier post: is it possible to make the whole
> comment area a slider thing, hidden by default? (Yet ideally, it
> should be displayed if comments are present already.)

I'm not intimately aware of how the styling of the comments plugin
works but I try and have a look for you

colm