Hi Dave,

I would suggest you try and put the header inside the displayArea of
your PageTemplate and then play with firebug until you've found css
rules that work.

Other than that - in terms of layouting - I find this seemingly simple
case to be a good example of the shortcomings in a standard
TiddlyWiki. Most themes seem to be variations of pretty much one and
the same layout.

TiddlyWiki begs for powerful layouting concepts and templates that
allow you to arrange crucial elements just the way you want, like
PMario's unfortunately somewhat obscure freestyle project. For a web-
literate this task is in no way a difficult, even if time-
consuming ...however, for most end users, it really does constrain
your flexibility.

Have a look at the TiddlySpace core theme. Does it not - instead of
creating a dedicated TiddlySpace-Theme-Recipe - simply try to
overwrite the (shortcommings of) the core TiddlyWiki distribution with
even more rules (to be overwritten later on)?

If I had a way to turn back time in TiddlyWiki land, it would be to
ask for layout flexibility being a design tenet from day one. It just
woudln't make sense to me if backwards compatibility even stretched so
far as to make sure that the sidebar were always to your right.

I'd think it rather were a relief if the core simply was stripped of
all layout preconfiguration going on in shadow tiddlers. Most of this
really has zero to do with TiddlyWiki's strong suit. There is no need
at all to declare someting as the offical way of looking at content
bits TiddlyWiki-style, even if that standard may be quite alright ...I
would not (want to) sacrifice (an end user's) design points of view.

To sum this all up, I wish TiddlyWiki would ship but only with the
bare minimum of markup requirements ...everything else being packaged
as themes, if not "core themes".

Best wishes, Tobias.