> Two issues:
> - Using your search engine it would be really nice to have a tiddler
> for showing *all*  youtube videos for a certain key word. What I'am
> thinking of is the ability to preset the search key word and the
> search results are rendered when opening the tiddler.

In what respect is that different from the current way things are
done?

> - Where do I find the plugin code for the engine? I looked at your

Ah, sorry, I thought it was linked from the plugin tiddler under a
slice called "readable source" pointing to...

http://tbsource.tiddlyspace.com/#twyp

That must have gotten lost during some update... will put it back in.

Cheers, Tobias.