Hi, i was searching for a solution to my problem and i found this
discussion:
http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki/browse_thread/thread/83d03dce6af33cad/af7bbc8807ab9279

What i needed was something different from the classic {{{ }}} markup
to replicate the functions of the others wiki around.

The user PMario came with a solution. Use a markup like this:

{{command{
your text here
}}}

Adding the following to the TW StyleSheet Tiddler:

/*{{{*/
.command {
background-color: #F9F9F9;
border: 1px dashed #2F6FAB;
color: black;
font-family: "Courier New", Courier, mono;
font-size: 12px;
font-style: italic;
line-height: 1.1em;
padding: 1em;
margin: 0 0 0.8em;
}
/*}}}*/

That markup creates a <div></div>, formatting it like on common wikis.
The only problem was the text not correctly indented. I asked PMario,
who came with another solution, adding the following string to
the .command css class above:

white-space: pre;

In this way you can use different divbox to enhance the visualization
of things like code, command-line output, file-content, etc...

I hope this will be useful for someone. Thanks to the kindest PMario!