Hi All
I'm using Eric Shulman's ShowLocalDirectory plugin (http://
www.TiddlyTools.com/#ShowLocalDirectory) which gives me all the files
in a directory, sorted alphabetically, with last modified date and
size, and the filename as a link to the file.  If I keep all work
products for a student in one folder (which is in the same directory
as the tiddlywiki), I can make a tiddler named after the student, and
this plugin provides a nifty way to show a listing of all their work
drafts.

I modified it a little to show the filename, modification date, and a
link to a tiddler with the file name where I can put notes.  I tried
having it show the tiddler contents instead of the tiddler link
(<<tiddler [[%1]]\>\>).  If the tiddler exists, the contents show up
fine, but if the tiddler is nonexistant, it seems to show the
directory file listing twice more.  I'm not sure why.

I'd like to use this to track drafts of students' work, and sorting by
the modification date would be really useful - ideally newest to
oldest. By default, the results are sorted by file name (I'm guessing
the OS default is the determining factor here).

Questions:
1) Do any of you know a way to sort by modification date as the
default?  OR Eric would this be something simple to add in?  (I'm
guessing not but I thought I'd ask)...
2) Any ideas on how to prevent the file listing from showing up more
than once if the tiddler is nonexistant?

If it helps, I'm using version TiddlyWiki 2.6.0 in Firefox 3.6.12 but
the issue appears in IE 8.0.7600 too.

Thanks!
Rich