I've had a look at this, and not got very far. I'm using Opera 10.6,
and I'm unable to get file saving working using the TiddlerSaver
applet. Could any Opera 10.x users out there confirm whether
TiddlyWiki saving works for them?

I'll do some more investigations over the next few days.

--
Jeremy Ruston
mailto:jer...@osmosoft.com