I organize my tiddlers alot by simply having an empty tiddler and
using newHere to make a child tiddler underneath it and just let
TagglyTagging organize all the sub tiddlers below.

Quite often I've wanted to view one of those "parent" tiddlers and
their children from a <<tiddler ParentTiddler>> call, but of course
all I see (or in this case, don't see) is the empty content and not
the tagging info of the "sub tiddlers".  You see, i've modified the
tagglytagging plugin to use a popup slider on hover-over for the
"sliders" view type.  Its very convenient for quick viewing of
tiddlers, and this extra modification would be really nice.

Is there a way to modify the <<tiddler>> macro to include the
tagglytagging info?