hi,
jqueryUI is a monster in terms of size. 200kByte. If you only want to
use dnd, it is a little bit less, but imo still to big. A bookmarklet
is better, if it fits your needs. It doesn't add size to your tw.

If you need free tiddler movement, you could have a look at Paul
Downey's space "presto" [1] which is really cool stuff.

-m
[1] http://psd.tiddlyspace.com/#Preso