And yet another MasterIncludes question

I have set up a folder....initially using TinyTiddly.zip......and
duplicated the small tinytiddly.html file (the folder has the core.js
file)....so that one became the client and the other the
master.......filled the master with plugins......and got the client
correctly reading-in the plugins from the master....also used Erics
TemporaryTiddlers plugin so that these plugins are not permanently
stored in client...so that the main (client) file stays nice and
small...and then on opening picks up the appropriately tagged
plugins.......everything great.........on my local system...

when I upload the whole folder to my browser......client seems to
open....but just sits with a blanck page.......try it here -
http://bit.ly/fZLhEx

Why does it not show......can MasterIncludes work over http?????

While the page (client)  is trying to open I notice some strange names
in the  navegation line (at the bottom of firefox)....momentarily it
says it is waiting for a response from "www.superfish.com" .....now
superfish is a shopping page...that I do not subscribe to     .....and
its also a jQuery plugin apparently........anyone have any ideas as to
what I am seeing...is it part of MasterIncludes...a virus....or what ?

Thanks
Skye