Greetings! I've been busily hacking up the perfect wiki for myself for
many moons now, and i'm down to appearance issues. I'm looking for a
default launchpad of sorts that will give me a list of all upcoming
events and a visual representation of my plans. Now the original idea
was simply to use remndermacros and the calendarPlugin, but then I
realized by default the calendar tracks all created tiddlers, not just
reminders. I've found http://schedule.tiddlyspot.com/#ScheduleInfo and
that looks like a promising option as well, but it doesn't seem to be
working properly with my wiki. So I am left coming to you all for
answers.

So:
1) can one disable the display of non-events (leaving only reminders)
in the calendar?
and
2) does anyone know if http://schedule.tiddlyspot.com/#ScheduleInfo is
still compatible with current tiddly-wikis, and what can be done to
customize it?

Thanks in advance for your help

Regards,

-clericreborn