Hi Mario,

Using Firebug, I see that in addition to the inline display mode of
the dropdown button (#sidebarTabs .tabContents a.button), your
TagglyTagging linking tags before them
(#sidebarTabs .tiddlyLinkNonExisting or
#sidebarTabs .tiddlyLinkExisting) have also dropped the "display:
block" setting from default TiddlySpace theme. From my best CSS
knowledge, both the links and the dropdown button should be displayed
inline, so that they can be displayed side by side together (please
correct me if I am too naive), so may I guess that the more important
change is in your neui-em theme itself?

If so, I guess it's high time to tweak the default theme directly on
my side, or maybe I should adopt more suitable themes like yours am I
right ;)

I asked because I was just wondering if any workarounds can be made
without changing the default theme...