Hello all,

I've been trying to do a couple of things with TW recently, and I'm
trying to combine them in a sensible way.

First of all, I've been using MPTW as a sort of journal for things in
my life that I may want to reference later. Second, I've been using
mGSD as a task-manager for projects.

What I'd like, then, is to be able to synchronize things like my
contacts between those TW files, so that a contact from my mGSD
database can be referenced (along with whatever data I've attached to
it) from my MPTW journal.

This feature set seems to be exactly what's described here:
http://dev.tiddlywiki.org/ticket/16
"More generally, to maintain a subscription list of remote TiddlyWiki
files/URLs and manually or automatically import tiddlers from those
TiddlyWikis? that match specified criteria
For example, I might specify to only get the tiddlers from
http://www.tiddlytools.com/index.html that are tagged 'jeremyruston',
or that have the same title as one of my own tiddlers, or to just
refresh tiddlers that I've already imported in the past"

Basically, all I would need is for my MPTW to automatically load all
tiddlers from the mGSD that are tagged as 'Contact' every time the
file is opened (something fancier would be nice, but isn't really
necessary).

But I can't find out how to actually do this, or even if it's
possible. Can any of you give me any help?

Thanks!
-Robin Deits