The reason for marking for deletion is here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/TiddlyWiki
The reason cited is : "Non notable management software. No reliable
sources provided, none found besides download links and promo
material."

I do not know what kind of sources wikipedia needs in software cases,
but I can see a problem with the article structure. There is no
breakup of article into sections like introduction, development and
ending. Here is a list of sections which might be considered.

# Philosophy of TW
# Features
# Special mention of Tags
# Plugins
# Adaptations
# Tiddlyspot and Tiddlyspace
# History
# VariousTranslations
# Technical info like security issues
# Use cases
# Comparison with other similar software solutions?

What do you guys think? All this can be done,but what about the
objection regarding 'sources'. What source can we provide besides
direct knowledge had from first hand experience? Isn't first hand
experience the best form of knowledge source? Can this be somehow
cited in wikipedia articles? Can this google group be cited as a
source?