What is the best way to render a box of certain height and width in
pixels? I don't want to add a style definition to StyleSheet just for
this box, but that is a possible solution, here's an example:

{{width489px height464px{
<<tabs txtFirefox
"General" "" [[Firefox options##tabGeneral]]
"Content" "" [[Firefox options##tabContent]]
"Privacy" "" [[Firefox options##tabPrivacy]]
"Advanced" "" [[Firefox options##tabAdvanced]]

}}}

As you see, the contents of the box have to be wikified so <html><p
style="..."></p></html> won't do.
Also, I'd prefer if the scope of this style is limited to the tiddler.

Thanks
--R