Hi all,

At the moment, am creating/generating a HTML report where the page/s
are created via a shell script putting all the required HTML tags to
create headings, bullet points, tables etc. using the echo commands.

Since I've been "attracted/hypnotized" to TiddlyWiki, am wanting to be
able to create these reports as a READ ONLY TiddlyWiki with tabs/
panels and drop down list etc. even though I have yet to learn how to
do tabs/panels

Can someone please advise if there is already some sort of report
template available somewhere in the world of TiddlyWiki that I can use
and then I just basically insert my tags into the section/s of the
template.

Any advise will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.