> Interesting thing, however. I tried the third example:
> <<tiddler [[here##sectionname]]>>{{hidden{
> }}}
>
> It displayed the content okay, but since I'm using the
> DcTableOfContentsPlugin, both "sectionname" and "end" get listed in
> the table of content. If I remove !end, then }}} is shown as part of
> the section text.

Try this plugin:
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#SectionLinksPlugin

   <<sectionTOC classname>>
automatically generates an 'outline' style table of contents, based on
the **rendered** sections within a displayed tiddler.  To trigger the
macro, you add it to the very *end* of a tiddler, so that it is
processed *after* all the content is rendered.  To position the macro
output 'target', you embed a CSS classwrapper, "{{sectionTOC{}}}" in
your tiddler content.  You can also embed the macro and classwrapper
'target' directly in the ViewTemplate so that *all* tiddlers will
automatically display a table of contents.

SectionLinksPlugin also extends the TW core handling for section
references in several areas:

* TiddlyLinks to *sections* of tiddlers, using:
   [[TiddlerName##section]] or
   [[##section]] or
   [[here##section]]
Note: The TW core treats these as links to non-existing tiddler titles

* Use HTML 'anchors' as alternative for "!section" to define non-
visible
   target for [[TiddlerName##section]] links:
Note: The TW core doesn't do anything with HTML anchors

* Transclusion from the *current* tiddler, using:
   <<tiddler ##section>> or
   <<tiddler here##section>>
Note: The TW core *does* transclude sections, but requires the fully-
specified "TiddlerName##section" syntax, or an evaluated parameter to
'manually' construct a reference to a section in the current tiddler,
by using: {{tiddler.title+"##secction"}}

enjoy,
-e
Eric Shulman
TiddlyTools / ELS Design Studios

Was this answer useful? If so, please help support TiddlyTools:

   TiddlyTools direct contributions: (paypal)
      http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#Donate
   UnaMesa tax-deductible contributions:
      http://about.unamesa.org/Participate (paypal)
   TiddlyWiki consulting: