Aha, I see. Thanks PMario.

> Both are automatically aware of new Themes, if a tiddler
> is tagged systemTheme / systemPalette.

The first thing is the automatic aggregation of existing tiddlers.
Though both plugins don't provide the dropdown selector to select
among *chosen* themes (not all the themes available). And in my case
this could be important in further writing since themes provide not
only appearence, but also "language" and author/reader(/contributor)
mode.

This is interesting. I still don't use TiddlySpace, so could you give
an example or some link which shows what this "filtering" filters? I
mean I have no idea what you are talking about.

Yakov.