Hi Måns,
So far I have been unable to replicate this.

If the slice doesn't exist, it will return a blank value.

Looking at your template it seems to be working correctly...

Could you write me a much smaller test case and let me know what
browser you are using and version (as maybe it is a browser problem)
Jon

*<<view title link>>
<<view ##testsection wikified>>
**summary: <<view ::summary>>
**nonexisting results in: <<view ::noneexisting>>
<<view ##testsection wikified>>

You are wikifying