Hi All

I have created a new style to eliminate some of the space above and below
unordered (bulleted) lists.
In [[StyleSheet]], I have added:

.compactList ul {margin-top:0.2em; margin-bottom:0.2em }

I have used this in a tiddler as:

{{compactList{
*Item 1
*Item 2
*Item 3
}}}

However, somehow an extra line is placed after the list. For example, the
vertical spacing between "Normal item 2" and "Paragraph after Normal List"
is smaller than the vertical spacing "Compact item 2" and "Paragraph after
Compact List":

*Normal item 1
*Normal item 2
}}}
Paragraph after Normal List
{{compactList{
*Compact item 1
*Compact item 2
}}}
Paragraph after Compact List

Does anyone have any suggestions or advice on how I can achieve the reduced
vertical spacing before and after the bullet list?

Cheers
Andrew Mc