> I see lots of shonky TiddlyWiki interfaces.. I think that is part of
> the fun. TiddlyWiki is primarily for personal usage, so I guess
> theme's are a way of expressing ourselves. :)

I've recently bought a book on Wabi-sabi  and have been thinking how
to translate the aesthetic to TW.

http://www.amazon.com/Wabi-Sabi-Artists-Designers-Poets-Philosophers/dp/1880656124
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wabi-sabi

>I can't seem to see any arrows.. have you published everything? Sounds
intriguing.
It works on Firefox. I cut and pasted the arrow from MacBook's
character viewer. I guess I should encode it. I used css rotate too.
WOW!

The MainMenu keeps getting overwritten automatically by a default on
the space, so that I can't show the arrow in the menu.
http://arrows.tiddlyspace.com/

I've attached a screenshot to this message: don't know if google
groups likes this...

Alex