As a sideways follow-up to [[Quiz, Questionaires, interactive forms|
http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki/t/b6b47a53838b0d05/bed65f9c4457ce04]],
Paulo Soares's Quiz-related tiddlers and plugin are now only available
at http://www.math.ist.utl.pt/~psoares/addons_2.4.html. His
http://www.math.ist.utl.pt/~psoares/addons.html TW is current for
http://www.math.ist.utl.pt/~psoares/addons.html#SlideShowPlugin -
related goodies but some other plugins have been deprecated.

My question, however, is whether anyone has developed any other quiz-
focused TiddlyWiki resources, e.g. macro(s), plugin(s). I know that
several rock stars in our community have done TW development for
instructional contexts, e.g. tracking students and courses. Has
anything resembling support for question types like true/false or
multiple choice been developed?

Thank you for any suggestions.