Hi simsoy

> So i just put in some random word, for "SomeTag" or for
> "SomeTagName"? It would be <<list filter
> [[tag[TagsGoHereName]][sort[-created]]>> correct?

Yep, Thats almost correct, you can one use one tag at a time.

> can you give some examples?

<<list filter [[tag[systemConfig]][sort[-created]]>> will list all
plugins in your TW.
<<list filter [[tag[journal]][sort[-created]]>> gives you a list of
tiddlers tagged with "journal". This tag is automatically set, when
you click the new journal button in the right sidebar..

> Like how would you add multiple Tags to trees.

I would create a new list for each tag.

> are they collapsiable?

Not as is - however itis quite easy to make them collapsible.
1) Using the inbuilt <<slider>> macro
2) Using a plugin which provides a sliderfunction ie.
NestedSlidersPlugin by Eric Shulman (http://tiddlytools.com)

*1 You will create a socalled section in the MainMenu tiddler hide it
and make the <<slider>> macro show it again...
A section is defined by an exclamationmark on a new line and is
concluded by "!end" also on a new line ie.:
!SectionTitle
"This is section content ie:"
<<list filter [[tag[SomeTag]][sort[-created]]>>
!end

To hide it, you use /% "content" %/ ie:
/%
!SectionTitle
"This is section content ie:"
<<list filter [[tag[SomeTag]][sort[-created]]>>
!end %/

To create a sliderbutton which will open the taglist (should NOT be
hidden - of course):
<<slider chkSliderCookieName MainMenu##SectionTitle
"ButtonLabel""ToolTip">>

Everything written in the [[MainMenu]] tiddler:

<<slider chkSliderCookieName MainMenu##SectionTitle
"ButtonLabel""ToolTip">>
/%
!SectionTitle
"This is section content ie:"
<<list filter [[tag[SomeTag]][sort[-created]]>>
!end %/

----
*2 As for using Eric's NestedSlidersPlugin I suggest that you read the
PluginInfo..

Cheers Måns Mårtensson