> The Match tags plugin seems to be the most proposing way.
> But I am still fighting with the syntax:
>
> > You'll need a template eg:
> > [[myTemplate]]
> > <<list filter "[tag[$1 AND $2]][sort[title]]">>
>
> Do you mean  I need a new tiddler called myTemplate? Do I need to tag it
> in a special way to make it work?
>
> > call it like
> > [[K rper]]
> > <<tiddler myTemplate with: {{tiddler.title}} Gestaltungsaufgabe>>
>
> Do you mean i have to put this line into the Tiddler [[K rper]]?

PMario's example uses tiddler "transclusion" to embed content from one
tiddler into another, with automatic *substitution* of $1, $2, $3,
etc. "markers" with specified parameter values.

Thus, if TiddlerA contains
   <<list filter "[tag[$1 AND $2]][sort[title]]">>
You can transclude it into another tiddler by embedding
   <<tiddler TiddlerA with: foo bar>>
which results in
   <<list filter "[tag[foo AND bar]][sort[title]]">>
being rendered.

(note: *no* special tags are needed... they are just regular content-
bearing tiddlers)

For your specific use-case, you need to pass in the title of the
current tiddler, which can be retrieved using an "evaluated
parameter", which is a small fragment of javascript code, enclosed
within doubled-curly braces (e.g, "{{...}}").  When the macro is
processed, the code inside the braces is evaluated and the resulting
value is used as the parameter value.

By default, the TWCore defines a javascript object, 'tiddler', which
holds information about the current tiddler.  The 'tiddler.title'
property is, of course, the title of the tiddler.

Thus, if you write:
   <<tiddler TiddlerA with: {{tiddler.title}} "bar">>
into SomeTiddler, the result would be as if you had typed:
   <<tiddler TiddlerA with: SomeTiddler bar>>
which, given the definition in TiddlerA, produces
   <<list filter "[tag[SomeTiddler AND bar]][sort[title]]">>

The same results can also be achieved without transclusion, using only
an evaluated parameter, like this:
   <<list filter {{"[tag["+tiddler.title+" AND bar]][sort[title]]"}}>>

Note the syntax for the evaluated parameter
   {{"..."+tiddler.title+"..."}}
is both retrieving the tiddler title *and* contructing the entire tag
filter parameter value, using javascript string concatenation (the "+"
operator).

enjoy,
-e
Eric Shulman
TiddlyTools / ELS Design Studios
Was this answer useful? If so, please help support TiddlyTools:

   TiddlyTools direct contributions: (paypal)
      http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#Donate
   UnaMesa tax-deductible contributions:
      http://about.unamesa.org/Participate (paypal)
   TiddlyWiki consulting: