Hi!

The literal text must be in double quotes and any parameters, such as
tiddler.title, must have a plus sign if between two strings of literal
text, including single spaces. In your case, the literal string is
after the parameter, so only the second plus is necessary. What it
does is basically concatenates strings, literal and/or otherwise.

"tiddler.title.substring(0,context.inTiddler.title.length)==context.inTiddler.title
&& context.inTiddler.title.length < tiddler.title.length" write
'tiddler.title+"\"!\""'></div>

The result in your case would be SomeTiddler"!". Are the quotes around
the exclamation mark on purpose? If not, you need to delete both
escaped quotes (\").