Is it possible to define a CSS class that can be applied to a table
that:
* sets explicit heights for thead and tfoot?
* can set a specific height for a specific body row?
* can set a specific width for the entire table?
* sets explicit widths for each column?
* apply a specific font-family definition to a specific row, specific
column, alternating rows, alternating columns?

I create some tables that tend to be too wide. What would render best
for me is to be able to set the width and font-size for certain
columns.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

Craig