Hi Måns,
> I have enjoyed using your new theme -http://tw-os.tiddlyspace.com
Thx. This is incredible work.

Both Creating the environment and using my theme :))

I didn't test the environment, but the _no feature_ you found is fixed
now :) It should count up to 998 pages.

I also entered some more whitespace on Page (004). Hope you like it
that way. I think, it improves the readability.

About whitespace
I included the LinkeBreakHack plugin [1] into the simplicity space. I
think, this also improves the readability of the editor text. You have
to have 2 additional linebreaks between 2 paragraphs.

eg:
line 1 paragraph 1
line 2 paragraph 1

line 3 paragraph 1

line 1 paragraph 2

learn more at apm-plugins space [1]

I created the theme, exactly for stuff, like you used it here. Great
work!
-mario

[1] http://apm-plugins.tiddlyspot.com/#LineBreakHack

PS: To enter the backend use: