Hi everybody

This time the export html (pure store) and a include tiddlers
tiddlywiki is worked out on the public side op DropBox ... so anyone
interested can join in ... from your local public DropBox folder!

I started a new post about dropbox and tw...
New because here is one of the options we explored and worked out..the
other post is about exploring more options....this is just one that
works -ish.

To make things work you need the following conditions...

1) DropBox installed on your PC
2) inside the Public folder a folder named : DropBoxPublisher
3) the DropBox PUBLISHER TiddlyWiki  inside that folder [1]

About the DropBox PUBLISHER (publishnotes.html):
This is a very simplified TiddlyWiki ... configured to work with the
including "public tw".
(since "notes" are "hip" @april1111... I was curious how such would
work ... so I made a basic NoteTiddlyWiki ...mockup...working a
little)

features:
only 1 type of tiddlers can be created (tagged "note" is default ... a
la newJournal)
Autosafe to "backup" is true
no sidebar/tabs etc.. just a list for the tiddlers tagged
"note" (tweaker bookmarklet can be used to rip the tw apart)
No option to set siteTitle etc. ... use as is
Export plugin installed ... so a export html file will be created in
the:
 /Public/DropBoxPublisher/  (if publishnotes.html is also there !
important)

You can download the Notepublisher (publishnotes.html [1] ) here:

Note Publisher
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9670094/DropBoxPublisher/publishnotes.html
(save as - html only ... )

More info is inside the PublishNotes TiddlyWiki (publishnotes.html)
links:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9670094/DropBoxPublisher/publishnotes.html#PublishNotes

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9670094/DropBoxPublisher/publishnotes.html#TiddlyWiki

What happens:
as you can see ... all urls from DropBox folder /Public//
DropBoxPublisher/
are similar....apart from that number
Alex: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1316865/DropBoxPublisher/export.html
Bauwe: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9670094/DropBoxPublisher/export.html

This is because the default path of the export plugin is build up that
way (I adjusted the plugin so the default option is the PureStore to
export

So if you create tiddlers (Notes) and tag them with your name we can
Include them in lists inside the Include TiddlyWiki
So you "publish" in there via your own desktopfolder (all possible
since it's the same domain)

You can reach that tiddlywiki here:
TiddlyWiki DropBox Includer
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9670094/TiddlyWikiDBIncluder/twdbinc.html

At the moment TiddlyWiki DropBox Includer  [2] is Recieving:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1316865/DropBoxPublisher/export.html (tag
"alex")
and
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9670094/DropBoxPublisher/export.html (tag
"bauwe")

You can also check in the TiddlyWiki DropBox Includer's IncludeList
what urls are included.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9670094/TiddlyWikiDBIncluder/twdbinc.html#IncludeList

Everybody is invited to post tiddlers via this method in their
DropBox
... just have the paths ok and post me the url of your:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/ [your unique number here ] /DropBoxPublisher/
export.html
and tell me which name you add to the tags (just post here ... like
the rest of the "Public" DropBox url's of TiddlyWiki's are posted in
this group.

Next:
Also the Includer
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9670094/TiddlyWikiDBIncluder/twdbinc.html
can be downloaded (all the urls and include plugin inside) so
developers can give a twist on the workings...explore ideas (ask for
more tags etc.)..add scripts...explore and brake
I used a vanilla tw as Includer....also interesting how people would
shape that to their needs...
These new includers.html's  can be linked in this group again.

Last ...
I'm aware of the over-simplified concepts used here ...it's about
giving "shapes" to an idea.
... and inspiring others ... even if you dislike (also that generates
ideas)

Enjoy!

Bauwe

[1] http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9670094/DropBoxPublisher/publishnotes.html