> In thehttp://www.tiddlytools.com/#ToggleFullScreenplugin I cannot
> find the instructions to start the tw fullscreen...
>
> > <<tiddler ToggleFullScreen##ON>>
>
> Here you call the content of >tiddler>ToggleFullScreen> section "ON"
> (sections are the paragraphs inside the tiddler starting with a !)
> The section ON is not in the tiddler.

http://www.TiddlyTools.com/quickstart/basics.html

still uses the older InlineJavascript-based version of
ToggleFullScreen (v1.1.3).  This script (and most others) were
converted to transclusions about a year ago, but I haven't updated the
quickstart documents in quite a while (obviously!).

I've also just updated the transclusion-based *current* version of
ToggleFullScreen (v2.1.0), to restore the ##ON and ##OFF usage.  This
allows you to write any of the following:

<<tiddler ToggleFullScreen>>
<<tiddler ToggleFullScreen with: label altlabel>>
<<tiddler ToggleFullScreen##ON>>
<<tiddler ToggleFullScreen##OFF>>

Get the update (v2.1.0) here:
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#ToggleFullScreen