I have another question a bit more difficult:

I am trying to use the code below to generate a table to generate a
quiz for martial art terms. I was hoping that the output from the
script would simply be appended below the first two rows of the table.
What is happening instead is that there is a quiz table with the terms
Ma Kee and Mu Shim and then a separate table with the two other
definitions that have the tag basic. In other words, the memorizable
plugin works and the script works but the results don't get combined
into a single input table.

Any suggestions on how to fix this or better yet define some sort of
function like "generateQuiz (inputTag)" that generates the quiz table
using all tiddlers whose tag is equal to the value of inputTag?

| !Korean<br><script label="(memorize)">return Mem.start(place)</
script> | !English<br><script label="(memorize)">return
Mem.start(place)</script> |
| Ma Kee|Blocking |
| Mu Shim|No Mind - to do without thinking |
<script>
   var out=[];
   var tids=store.getTaggedTiddlers('basic');
   for (var i=0; i<tids.length; i++) {
      var term=store.getTiddlerSlice(tids[i].title,'term');
      var def=store.getTiddlerSlice(tids[i].title,'definition');
      var fmt='| [[%0]]|%1|';
      out.push(fmt.format([term,def]));
   }
   return out.join('\n');