Neat, what in one tiddlywiki I have the buttons do not open the box
where I can edit the values, and in NoteStorm I can edit the
parameters, but they dont do anything really, unless I add extra
spaces in a list and then it looks the same as always... so I am
clueless I guess to see how this helps.. might be my tiddlywikies...