No joy. "Error: SyntaxError: unterminated string literal"

Here's the sum total of my zzConfig

config.shadowTiddlers["DefaultTiddlers"] = "[["
+ store.getMatchingTiddlers("journal AND NOT
archived","modified").reverse()[0].title
+ "]]";

Previously my zzConfig looked like this:

/***
***/
//{{{
//}}}

and I don't know from brackets or slashes, so I'm hoping a minor syntax
error?

And of course I didn't write this code myself, got it
here<http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki/browse_thread/thread/e619a7c7fbd131b9>and

here<%20http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki/browse_thread/thread/1d6caa42c883b8d0/5fea2d03581b99d8>

Your help is greatly appreciated.