Here is the ViewTemplate from the "Executive" flavor, my current favorite TW
implementation.

<!--{{{-->
style="color:#ccc;">[</span >add:»<span macro='newHere
closeAll'></div><div class='title' macro='view title'>Master Quality -

Look at the one from the stock TW and you'll see where the "tagged" (as
opposed to "tagging") content is displayed.

Copy and paste from there into yours, probably before the title div?

Then if you want to style it at all, I recommend Firefox+Firebug to get the
necessary classes, you'll need some CSS skills in modifying StyleSheet.

When you get it all working, post back here so others can learn. . .

Hope this helps