On 11 Jul., 12:23, Jeremy Ruston <jeremy.rus...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Mario
>
> Sorry about this. I did some digging around and found the Google+
> profile of the owner, and have dropped them a line. I suspect that it
> was an accident,
>
> Best wishes
>
> Jeremy
Thx,
I did find the profile, at the raemses space and posted 2 mails
allready. No answere yet.

I normal cases I am pleased if someone uses my themes but since it
seems that my whole space was copied, I am not that happy.

I also suspect that it was an accident. Console seems to be the space,
that was created first for some experiments. raemses seems to be the
main space, since it contains "standard" content and a different
SiteIcon. But the user still is console, and all posts carry my
SiteIcon. Since this is me, I may be a little bit paranoid about
this :)

Thx for taking care.
mario