On 11 Jul., 15:01, Crys Foab <crys.f...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I really messed up with my TiddlySpace spaces.
>
> I'd like to restore them to their original state, exactly as they
> would be if I created them right now.
I do have some sandbox spaces, that need some cleaning from time to
time.

Assuming that you have firebug or something similar at your hands.

Go to the backstage area.
Select the "batch" tab
Select the "Public" tab within batch
Mark all tiddlers
Make them private .. nobody sees your tiddlers anymore

Copy the "Console Script" from deleted space [1] into the "console:
command editor"
!!! Check, if you are at the right space !!!
!!! Check the URL again !!!
Execute the script

It whipes all your private stuff!

Reload the space

It is brand new now

> BTW, is there a way to destroy/permanently remove a space?
Have a look at the documentation at deleted space.

[1] http://deleted.tiddlyspace.com/