It took me some effort to figure this one out, so I thought I would
share it with the world.
I wanted a way to copy data stored in a tiddler, to the clipboard.
(this is for Firefox; IE is much simpler).

First create a tiddler called CopyToClipboard. This one contains:

netscape.security.PrivilegeManager.enablePrivilege('UniversalXPConnect');
                                var id='@mozilla.org/widget/clipboardhelper;1';
                                var
clip=Components.classes[id].getService(Components.interfaces.nsIClipboardHelper);
                                clip.copyString('$1');
return false;"> (c) </a></html>

Now, you can copy any string [[value]] to the clipboard by clicking
the '(c)'
when you add <<tiddler CopyToClipboard with:[["+value+"]] >> to a
tiddler.

I use the DataTiddlerPlugin for example to store passwords and serials
and the like.
In the code of the DataTiddlerPlugin-tiddler search for the part where
it defines the display of the datatable.
Search for config.macros.showData.renderDataAsTable

There replaced the line starting with text+= with this one:
text += "| "+i+"|"+value+" <<tiddler CopyToClipboard with:[["+value

The <<showdata>> macro will now display a '(c)' for every line of
data.