Hi Jero,

You could try Eric's QuickEdit
<http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#QuickEditPlugin>plugin. Though this isn't actually
WYSIWYG, it does provide a way of easily
remembering the markup.

I've not tried EasyEdit myself though I quick test on Pascal's
homepage<http://visualtw.ouvaton.org/VisualTW.html>with Firefox 4 worked fine.
I have used his FCKEditor plugin though which
worked fine for me last time I used it though it does require access to the
external libraries.

Have you tried EasyEdit with a clean, empty version of TW to make sure there
is no other plugin messing things up? Maybe there is a problem with the
latest version of TW as the plugin doesn't seem to have been updated since
2007.

Regards, Julian Knight.