> 2)
> If you included your template space to a "newSpace".
> Afterwards include neui-toolbar into the template space, Your
> "newSpace" doesn't include neui-toolbar space, since includes are only
> inherited with an initial include.

Thanks! I didn't know that. I thought that *every* mod
to the included spaces were propagated to the including one.

So, as a note for other users working with a template spaceā€¦
If you ever include a new spaces to your template space,
just remove and re-include this space to all your other spaces
so the new inclusion is propagated.