One of the bugs in giewiki that I'm painfully aware of is that the
preview feature in the edit template doesn't render everything
correctly. While I might eventually figure it out myself with the
excellent help of the built-in debugger in Chrome, I'm also tempted to
try prompt the CSS-savvy in the community for some help. If you can
point to someone somewhere who has gotten it perfectly right, please
do. I suspect it has to do with the CSS classes that are (or are not)
applied.

As an aside, if anyone know of a better tool for the purpose than
Chrome, that's also a good reason to reply.

:-) Poul

http://giewiki.appspot.com | http://code.google.com/p/giewiki