Hi All

For a long time I have been playing around with having TW store
information into a database (mySQL on my server). And now that seems
to be working reasonably well.

Now the challenge is to get the information back into TW in a format I
can easily use.

So, I have a simple html form where users input the name of the tag
they want to search for, a GET command links me to a php file that
sits on my server and does a simple mySQL search.... at present the
result of that search is formated using -

while($row = mysql_fetch_array($result))
{
echo $row['title'] . "[[open in new window|" . $row['title'] . "]]";
echo "<br>";
}

..which gives me a text(?) file......returned to my form tiddler.....

Now, 2 questions.....

How do I format this text that I am receiving from the server and
display it in the tiddler? (the GET command looks like - <form
method=GET action="http://www.unigaia-brasil.org/mailtext_tags.php";
target=responseframe> - I am not sure how to use "response frame" in
this case.....

Can I also use this returning search list and use it to generate a new
tiddler - if I open one of the references being returned...the
original list would be lost...so I would have to go back and repeat
the search to open another of the search results.

Hope thats clear

Thanks
Skye