Hi TwWizards (Eric in particular)

1)
I'd like to be able to start several tasktimers at once (<<taskTimer
Tiddler1>><<taskTimer Tiddler2>><<taskTimer Tiddler3>><<taskTimer
[[StartAllTasktimerMacros present in this tiddler function]]>>)
If it could/would work on a fET-generated list of <<taskTimer
[["+tiddler.title+"]]>> - that would be GREAT!!!
2)
When I stop them (one at a time) - I'd like to be able to do it in
fast succession - not having to input a descriptive text every time..
3)
I'd like to be able to set a tag (or two) on already existing tiddlers
when a new "tasktime" has been written to them (maybe todays date and/
or another tag)...

If these three features could be added to the TaskTimerPlugin - it
would be perfect for measurement of running and listing/recording
average times for  smaller groups of students at my school...

Are my requests worth a rewrite of the plugin  - or are they too
specific - or bad use of the taskTimer function (I mean running
multiple instances at once might give incorrect results...)??

Cheers Måns Mårtensson